Prolly just had the most awesome 7 days of my life
There were tutorials that took 2 hours
Apparently I "eat alot"...................................... cis.
But all good things come to and end
(ok in this case maybe it's not too good also lah, I can't afford to carry on like this long term, i'd prolly fail med school or smtg)
Ahem. Like I was saying, all good things must come to an end
Playtime's over, I've got a massive headache and I've still got a tutorial to do. This. just. sucks. Meh~
- Ultimate relaxation
- Alot of pampering
- Learning how to float and breath naturally, pacing myself underwater after 10 years of forced swimming
- Alot of movies (tell me which part of Resident Evil is romantic, HUH?)
- Not so many trips to the atm
- Alot of driving
- Alot of getting nagged while driving
- Alot of eating
- Alot of sleeping after eating
There were tutorials that took 2 hours
Apparently I "eat alot"...................................... cis.
But all good things come to and end
Ahem. Like I was saying, all good things must come to an end
Playtime's over, I've got a massive headache and I've still got a tutorial to do. This. just. sucks. Meh~
WASEH. Check out someone's culinary skills!!
Tonight, Inside,When darkness turns to light,It ends tonight.
~All American Rejects

