#6
I have attempted (yet, again) to kick start a cooking habit. no doubt it probably had something to do with the other half being back but heck, it's way past time now isn't it?

So yes, today I attempted, no wait I actually cooked up a healthy meal. well, healthy because there were stuffs from all the food classes there (usually it's just a tiny problem cause i refuse to include residents of the leaf village.. or the carbo village... or the fat; ok lets stop there)
but guess who ended up mucking my great reunion attempt?

dear mr OIL.

UGH.it appears that my first lesson this year is to condition myself to the presence of unhealthiness; Starting with actually adding oil into the pan.

bright side is- at least there's virtually nothing stuck to the bottom of the grey thing.


'tis tough and winding, this task of being a woman. (who knows how to cook)



Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you..
~Yoda


Heck yeah im terrified of cooking! bleh
0 Responses