#3
we are human.


Having such a wonderful chat with Chelle last night, it really made me realize that there were still stw people outside my clique that I could talk tO. and what more she was / had gone through alot that I am myself. NOt like we're solving it like superwomen but at least we know that we're not alone. it Was refreshing, as there were many things I could share.. and not feel judged.


Most of all it made me realize how nice it was having such a freEdom in life. To stay up so late. To drive home at 6am with the windows dowN and the smell of wet grass so strongly in your nostrills. To know that today is such a wonderful day.Starting off right. So yearning for the Everest's in the world Yet to be climbed. But knowing that you are only human and there are things you just cant do. Somehow it didn't seem that bad either. Because you know that there are things that you can and you should. WHEther you must that would then be up to you.

to Have the right to type according to your moods,Whether they be capped or noT, wherever I want. To hear my stomach grumbling because I chose not to eat instead of not being able to. To feel the fan above me spinning and spinning and spinning, making my feet cold and my body warm. Have you ever felt that comfort cuddling under a  blanket with your soles cold and trunk warm? tO Know that I can infact leave, annytime I want. That eventhough things are plaguing my MINd that I CAn chose to push it back and look at... the flower on my table instead.

I enjoy this freedom, this spontaneity, such calmness such piousness, no one can give but Him.
And I thank Him for that, everything that's came into my life thus far
 ShaPing me into who I am today
 My lacks and my strengths

I know i've got a long way to go still but  i know I'm going somewhere
 And i'm going somewhere He wants me to go
I'm going somewhere I damn well want to go

tHIs is LIfe.


Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
~ Tom Stoppard


Amen
1 Response
  1. tenandtwenty Says:

    wazzist i see like 4 months later?!!

    haha....i did enjoy our chat(s...in plural) and like you said it feels really nice to be able to talk without feeling like i'm going to say anything too scandalous for your ears and be judged haha...cause i know you and i like knowing that we have this trust to be able to speak and know that you're not thought less of no matter what you say!...and i think more than that however you respond to me ( and vice versa i hope!) i know that it's with the best intentions of being Godly and helpfully so!

    I'll be home in 2.5 weeks will you be around?

    i miss you v.v.much!