Half of October in pictures....



90 degrees



GG's bday- woah, look how much effort the gf puts into making the cake man :P
And he kept asking if I made it. hahaha



Mooncake Dinner =)



Med Day Collection - the only year I remember to bring a labcoat, I turn out to be the only funny one who wears it



SSRA Research Symposium



The afternoon the taxi drivers went on strike; 2 days before the Lisbon vote



WL's birthday 1



Hype of Ireland-Italy match, World Cup 20xx.
Final Score: Italy 3, Ireland 2. AWW



WL's birthday 2 - altho we're not supposed to admit it. apparently. I really like how CZ looks like a politician here. lol



Ab's baptism at Greystones




What you get being the goalie when ur team has ppl like Ger, Ath, Ami and Fiz.
SUICIDE!



And Autumn's here ..



Newman Games



Chinese dance practice... spot the sesat-ed fella



Yah, WHY ah?



And the most epic picture.. FRESH, like only about 4 hrs old!


Yo man, welcome to my life.


People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
Anton Chekhov, Russian Author

2 Responses
  1. Crazy Quilt Says:

    At first I thought the last two pictures were of the same book. Then I realised, it looked like a very technical self-help book. : )


  2. Jo~! Says:

    Haha no! they're not from the same book. The latter is my Underwood Pathology book. .. (okay maybe not really mine 'mine') The reddish picture below actually shows a brain with pus. im pretty sure they wouldnt be showing those sorta pics ina book that's telling u ur the best person in the world but u just dont know it yet and that everyone else are jerks. :P