Its funny how a few posts ago I was talking about how my new year starts in Sept. And now it starts in January. Lol, what a lalang.
Was welcomed back to Msia with sort of a numb feeling but definitely feeling very very refreshed. Everyone's busy with legal and forensics medicine. When I say busy I meant busy updating their facebook profiles. Lol. Literally. I find it so cute that everytime I go on facebook it's so easy to tell what course we're doing at the moment.
It's insane number of lectures we have to go through these few days. It's 1 hour on average worth of lectures per day. FIVE! CINQUE!!! But anyways, I actually think it's sadder for the lecturer than it is for us. At least we get to sit. Btw have I mentioned Prof D.C is awesome, the whole fan-girling kinda way awesome. He's one of the last of the generation who had to learn Latin for medicine, he studied law, trained as an endocrinologist, so I have no idea what is he doing in forensic/legal med. Oh did I mention he has a head full of dark wavy hair which he likes to run his hair through and that he can pronounce 'dadah' oh so perfectly and that his lectures are not boring at all? Considering it's law with THE million dollar question 'what is reasonable's... that's unbelievable it's not boring! So forgive me if I fawn at his feet. I guess profs like him represent the generation where doctors were truly the best of the best. Oldschool~ baby!
So yea there's this new year. I've got rhis exam next Monday. And the MMC has a 'Good medical practice' guideline that I need to regurgitate what is reasonable. Also, was looking through the requirements needed to work in the UK and oh my tuhan it is HARD. Sister asked a question today which I felt I answered B-E-A-utifully... albeit painfully. Sometimes I think God works in miraculous ways; He sent Arti who gave me the solution to my problems! WOOHOO!! And coincidentally the West wing episode I was watching talked about religion and I've quoted it below. Anyhoo now all that's left for me is just to win the lottery! :D
I need to learn how to reserve fuel. The rate I'm going right now I'll probably burn out even before CNY. But it's nice to feel so euphoric. :D
Was reading Burn's blog and realized how obvious it was.. The initial fireworks sure heat people up doesn't it? It's contagious! Healthily so :)
My resolution(s) this year are simple:
- Be selfless
- Be decisive
- Be filial
- Be happy
Welcome to 2011 peeps.
[I feel like I'm such a boring person LOL]
[ but in my defense it's so haphazard only because my thoughts are so choppy]
[ because I'm too hyper]
[or overdrived- depending if you wanna consider the coffee I took in the day]
Was welcomed back to Msia with sort of a numb feeling but definitely feeling very very refreshed. Everyone's busy with legal and forensics medicine. When I say busy I meant busy updating their facebook profiles. Lol. Literally. I find it so cute that everytime I go on facebook it's so easy to tell what course we're doing at the moment.
It's insane number of lectures we have to go through these few days. It's 1 hour on average worth of lectures per day. FIVE! CINQUE!!! But anyways, I actually think it's sadder for the lecturer than it is for us. At least we get to sit. Btw have I mentioned Prof D.C is awesome, the whole fan-girling kinda way awesome. He's one of the last of the generation who had to learn Latin for medicine, he studied law, trained as an endocrinologist, so I have no idea what is he doing in forensic/legal med. Oh did I mention he has a head full of dark wavy hair which he likes to run his hair through and that he can pronounce 'dadah' oh so perfectly and that his lectures are not boring at all? Considering it's law with THE million dollar question 'what is reasonable's... that's unbelievable it's not boring! So forgive me if I fawn at his feet. I guess profs like him represent the generation where doctors were truly the best of the best. Oldschool~ baby!
So yea there's this new year. I've got rhis exam next Monday. And the MMC has a 'Good medical practice' guideline that I need to regurgitate what is reasonable. Also, was looking through the requirements needed to work in the UK and oh my tuhan it is HARD. Sister asked a question today which I felt I answered B-E-A-utifully... albeit painfully. Sometimes I think God works in miraculous ways; He sent Arti who gave me the solution to my problems! WOOHOO!! And coincidentally the West wing episode I was watching talked about religion and I've quoted it below. Anyhoo now all that's left for me is just to win the lottery! :D
I need to learn how to reserve fuel. The rate I'm going right now I'll probably burn out even before CNY. But it's nice to feel so euphoric. :D
Was reading Burn's blog and realized how obvious it was.. The initial fireworks sure heat people up doesn't it? It's contagious! Healthily so :)
My resolution(s) this year are simple:
- Be selfless
- Be decisive
- Be filial
- Be happy
Welcome to 2011 peeps.
[I feel like I'm such a boring person LOL]
[ but in my defense it's so haphazard only because my thoughts are so choppy]
[ because I'm too hyper]
[or overdrived- depending if you wanna consider the coffee I took in the day]
You remind me of the man that lived by the river. He heard a radio report that the river was going to rush up and flood the town, and that the all the residents should evacuate their homes. But the man said, "I'm religious. I pray. God loves me. God will save me."
The waters rose up. A guy in a rowboat came along and he shouted, "Hey, hey you, you in there. The town is flooding. Let me take you to safety." But the man shouted back, "I'm religious. I pray. God loves me. God will save me."
A helicopter was hovering overhead and a guy with a megaphone shouted, "Hey you, you down there. The town is flooding. Let me drop this ladder and I'll take you to safety." But the man shouted back that he was religious, that he prayed, that God loved him and that God will take him to safety. Well... the man drowned. And standing at the gates of St. Peter he demanded an audience with God. "Lord," he said, "I'm a religious man, I pray, I thought you loved me. Why did this happen?" God said, "I sent you a radio report, a helicopter and a guy in a rowboat.
"What the hell are you doing here?" ~~ Father Thomas Cavanaugh (West Wing S1E14)
Filed Under:
=),
=D,
a Destination; Not the Nearest Exit Sign,
BurnNice,
Exams,
Life,
So I huff and I puff,
Studies,
Sunday Chillaxes

