Today we met a very eccentric doctor
His name is Mr Lvln, and he's a consultant surgeon
He reminded us once again why were we studying medicine
He showed us what it means to be 'dedicated'
If I can survive with 4 hours of sleep per day why cant you?
Sometimes it hits me how much we're getting pampered in this generation of ours
Ask Mr Mjt how nasty he was to his HOs and MOs in the past
I became a surgeon at the age of x5 and sat for x qualifications in 5 years
Back in Dublin we had a dentist-oringomaxillary surgeon who became the first years medicine coordinator
His name is Dr J Las. And boy he was young and charismatic :P
(But he's actually not that young - still charismatic), we found out
What he told us then, haunts us again today
When you study medicine, you need an anatomy, a physio, a biochem and a patho book in front of you
I wouldnt mind doing surgery in Taiping tht's for sure (but I'll definitely need his prep talk alot!)
His name is Mr Lvln, and he's a consultant surgeon
He reminded us once again why were we studying medicine
He showed us what it means to be 'dedicated'
If I can survive with 4 hours of sleep per day why cant you?
Sometimes it hits me how much we're getting pampered in this generation of ours
Ask Mr Mjt how nasty he was to his HOs and MOs in the past
I became a surgeon at the age of x5 and sat for x qualifications in 5 years
Back in Dublin we had a dentist-oringomaxillary surgeon who became the first years medicine coordinator
His name is Dr J Las. And boy he was young and charismatic :P
(But he's actually not that young - still charismatic), we found out
What he told us then, haunts us again today
When you study medicine, you need an anatomy, a physio, a biochem and a patho book in front of you
Today I found out how lacking I am
And arrogant I have been
I know nothing
And yet I am so full of myself
My reasons for doing medicine.... remains mine to be judged
I wont deny that perhaps it's not what the philantrophists would like to hear
But they are mine and mine alone
"Encik mane wad 18 ye?"PRECIOUS.
"Oh tepi wad gila..."
~The security guard who answered us this morning.

