*I ended up lugging the keyboard to the last Livingstone meeting anyway.*

***

Shall I tell you about my day today ? Class ended at 11am, went to the Fresher's tent till about 11.30, qued at student desk till about 12.15, took bus 10 to Fitzwilliam st to JPA office, took 10 to Mater to find dr L, then went to town to get groceries. Ended up breaking my trolley bag's TROLLEY (like watheheck bye bye bag) handle and bought crazy heavy groceries. Yes, I brought my handluggage bag -the one i used for 12 day travels- for grocery shopping. Cus I had had the very noble intention to let Dle get a day's rest and the very noble me decided to get groceries to cater for a 100 people expected bbq. So exactly how heavy is heavy? Uterus prolapsing type heavy. Needing to push a trolley from Marks and spencer down Henry st all the way to the 46a bus stop opposite the spire kind of heavy. Needing to call JH to meet me at the bus stop opposite our house with another trolley from Supervalue cus I couldnt move at all with the 3 bags kinda heavy. Tried to make it back before 1700 but only reached home around 1730.Peeps came over to bake for the BBQ tmr at 1800ish---- all the way to 2300.

Now where do i insert 'study' here again?


***
For all the tuts that I've crashed, I feel a biiiiiiit guilty lah since it's so obvious that the whole 'we're gonna have a short MCQ prior to the commencement of each tutorial session and it'll be worth 5% of your total marks' aimed to stop people from joining unassigned tutorials ... or just skipping the tuts entirely. And I quote a lecturer ' im not saying u guys are like our guinea pigs or something....'.

Uhuh.



Oh before I forget; mechanisms of cerebral edema :
1. Vasogenic (BBB, intercellular)
2. Cytotoxic (intracellular)

I keep mixing it up with hydrocephalus. Wattth -___-"


Dang , im tired. Dunno why it feels alot like deja vu~

On a happier note;
Happy Birthday Pwei, Mhui, Wkt! =) (3 cheers for the OLDDDD Peoples!)


**BBQ at half 6 tmrw (16th sept) at the Chaplaincy. Join us for the annual Living Stones term breaking activity =) **



ps- And its almost like I have a personal timer on my blog telling me when to update. If ur wondering at the absurdity of my post, it's cause I feel like I have nothing else to talk about, considering my brain is half asleep and my fingers are merely moving on reflex.

Gnight.

Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me.
~Robert Frost, "Cluster of Faith," 1962
0 Responses