There are often instances when realizations hit you with a BAM and you wonder just what the hell are you doing here and now?
Paeds has made me realize how awfully skilled are paediatricians. Truly, they must be one of the most innovative people on earth. And yours truly would happen to be on the other end of the spectrum. It's probably not very smart to be saying how poor is my interaction with children, but yes.. this morning I made an infant cry and this random uncle walking by was like 'horrrr you ahh... make other people's children cry'. And it wasn't because I examined her, the only thing I did was carry her!
They say that children can tell beautiful people apart... I agree. They say that children can read vibes better than any other... I agree as well. They say that children.. and to a certain extent, pets; can tell if you're a good person or not.... I agree.
So does that mean that I've become so filled with hate that intrinsically I'm gone....
Fall seven times, stand up eight.~Japanese proverb


dear jojo beans, there are times when things happen only because you're at the wrong place at the wrong time. the times of COINCIDENCES. it's not you at all! it's the fact that sick children are all CRANKY and ANNOYING and such cry babies. and then there's the stranger anxiety that cause some to just react more compared to others.
i've seen paediatricians make children cry as well!!!
you're not any of the negative things you said in your post and you KNOW that. why else would you have friends who go to YOU when they need help/company/talking??
and who says all children are that intuitive as well? cos the truth is some kids may just well be having a bad time when you approach them coincidentally. and that random uncle? well he's just that - RANDOM. and has no business making you feel bad.
tomorrow, the sun will rise again and you'll feel better. and another tomorrow you'll feel like your usual cheery self again :)
*HUGS* you CAN DO THIS!