Anger and disappointment on Friday, ignorance and bliss until today, where it all comes back To haunt my emotions. Is this is even healthy ? Should I keep it all in, all away and pretend that it never happened, so i can at least be happy. happy.
I've often wondered; as we grow up , how much of our humanity can we keep ? Does our empathy decrease in proportion to the years you spend getting hurt? At the rate I'm going by the time I have the Dr title I'll be that perfect psychopath. You realize that the world have more problems than you've ever noticed but the matter of fact is that they do concern you. Shut both eyes if you want but it'll only be there to spit at you once you wake up. But my tears and pleas are real. But those words that I never meant to mean are real too. And so are their sincere plastic smiles. It seems the more I try the harder I fail. Paradox of choices indeed. So do i choose to be happy? or do i choose to be happy?
I hate the fact that you can smile while Im breaking. I hate the fact that I am so affected. I hate the fact that I cannot be that psychopath who is almost always safe.
I feel like... calling someone up now and talk. I feel like... leaving loads and loads of offline messages for someone to read. I feel like pouring my heart out, sit there, and meditate.. and that's not wrong is it? it proves I have a heart.that I have emotions. That I'm not dead.
But the truth remains that they don't owe me. And we have our lives to live. to live. Everyday.
I've often wondered; as we grow up , how much of our humanity can we keep ? Does our empathy decrease in proportion to the years you spend getting hurt? At the rate I'm going by the time I have the Dr title I'll be that perfect psychopath. You realize that the world have more problems than you've ever noticed but the matter of fact is that they do concern you. Shut both eyes if you want but it'll only be there to spit at you once you wake up. But my tears and pleas are real. But those words that I never meant to mean are real too. And so are their sincere plastic smiles. It seems the more I try the harder I fail. Paradox of choices indeed. So do i choose to be happy? or do i choose to be happy?
I hate the fact that you can smile while Im breaking. I hate the fact that I am so affected. I hate the fact that I cannot be that psychopath who is almost always safe.
I feel like... calling someone up now and talk. I feel like... leaving loads and loads of offline messages for someone to read. I feel like pouring my heart out, sit there, and meditate.. and that's not wrong is it? it proves I have a heart.that I have emotions. That I'm not dead.
But the truth remains that they don't owe me. And we have our lives to live. to live. Everyday.
“ Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe"
~Albert Einstein


生日快乐 not 了 hahahah next year pls come back here and copy the right one k.
*hugs* belated but nonetheless big and warm still.
what is this!?! maybe things will be better after the p and m and s.
big girls don't cry ok? i read offline msgs once in a while. but i listen all the time.