Bernx had 007 status for a day. Everything she said or did was correct. because....

She treated us to a Korean lunch buffet!!!



food was good, really! =)

Hmm, did I ever mention how much I love food?


Fi's new hair is so totally adorable~!


Her name is Nice, Burn Nice. Cool name or what?

Aiyer Agent 007, why are you so nice one?
*if u think she looks weird here it's cus I was playing around with photoshop. She's a HOTTIE in rl =P*

Thanks Burn.


***
Going off to Istanbul and then to Greece tonight at 10. Transiting in London; sucks that we gotta stay overnight at Luton for the flight next morning. Means we have to take turns staying up to safeguard the luggages. Is this where utopia waves at 3am's training will be useful for once? haha..

3.30am. And I need to settle my slides. ~.~ Why do I get the feeling I'm either going to sleep in church today, or die during badminton later. =X

Anyways, don't miss me too much! =D

I don't believe in pessimism.
~Clint Eastwood


Ciao Baybehz!
Filed Under: , edit post
2 Responses
  1. 3cinr3b Says:

    thank YOU for coming <3

    and what did you do with that pic of me in photoshop? i still look super duper awesome as usual whatttt~


  2. Jo~! Says:

    Heyy ı added texture to the pıc. but ı thınk unlessu zoom ın cannot see la. and thanks for beıng an actıve reader.. <3

    ıstanbul says hı!